Do any of these questions resonate with you?
- Are you struggling to try to figure out how to implement the Bredesen Protocol?
- Are you overloaded with information and need a plan?
- Do you want a community of like-minded people on the same journey to learn from, find encouragement and motivation?
If so, the group coaching program is designed to support you in exactly these ways!
During this program, we will be meeting LIVE every week to discuss the 7 strategies in the Bredesen Protocol and I’ll be providing tools to support you in implementing the strategies successfully in our private Facebook community. You’ll receive accountability, community, and so much more!
Our next round begins in January 2,2024 and the VIP Waitlist is now open!
Getting your name on the waitlist will hold your spot in line. As a VIP, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase the Hope for Alzheimer’s Group Program early, stay up to date with group information, and receive VIP bonuses!
what are the seven strategies in the bredesen protocol?
During this 12-week program, you’ll receive:
– Education on the Bredesen Protocol during weekly group video call sessions
– Handouts and guides to support you in your journey
– Private access to our Facebook community for support and reminders
– Access to Zoom recordings for future watching
– 20% client discount for life at my Fullscript supplement store and ReCODE Supplements
– The option to meet with me for 1:1 coaching at a 10% discount to go over your ReCODE or PreCODE report, a deeper dive into toxins, or some 1:1 coaching
– A community unlike any other as we support each other and provide encouragement throughout the 12 weeks.
WHAT MEMBERS ARE SAYING
I have a direction going forward…
“I feel like I’ve peeled off a layer of this process and have a better view of what I need to be doing with the food and diet part for sure. I feel I have a good base for direction going forward now. It’s like at first I didn’t want to know all this as a 4/4 APOE carrier but now I feel a little better about it and am encouraged it will help. It’s encouraging to know there are other people out there who are struggling and trying to make this better for us and for the future of our families.”
-Kathy, group program member
This group helped me pull together the basic pieces!
“The hardest part for me has been trying to do the protocol these past few years by just reading the books and reading every article I could find on Facebook and everywhere else. This Group helped me pull together the basic pieces…and has helped me take a lot of small steps that resulted in changes. The things that were shared in the group…the different techniques and things have either given me ideas or triggered ideas I thought of later after thinking about the group session!”
-Janet, group program member